Legal Notary Services
In order to provide a notary service, it is required to have specialized technical legal training. The provision of this service involves legal advice and the development and execution of notary documents in a straight, impartial, legal and immediate way.
Any legal service you may require will reflect the best legal notary advice you deserve, which gives us a competitive advantage over other prestigious law firms.
It is important to highlight the fact that any legal document can be granted and formalized before a notary public. The legal notary services that we more often provide are the notarization and/or the recording in a notary instrument of:
- Last will and testament
- End of life health care designation for medical decisions and health care directives (living will), tutor and guardian designation.
- Real estate transactions.
- Powers of attorney.
- Guarantee agreements (mortgages, pledges, trusts, among others).
- Corporations and other business organizations, including internal affairs and agreements. (corporation agreements)
- Modification and change of marital property statute (separate property to community property and vice versa).
- Joint ownership.
- Inheritance proceedings started before a notary public.
- Easements and right of way agreements; usufructs; and, building/surface rights.
- Condominiums regulations and time sharing.
- Real estate merges and subdivisions.
- Land law.
- Record in a notary instrument of any legal document granted abroad.
- Record and certification of facts with notary public participation.
- Testimonial statement granted before a notary public.
- Notarization of documents.
- Ratification of signatures and contents of documents before a notary public.
- Documents apostille.
- Valuation of real estate property for tax and land purposes.
- All kind of government procedures bound to land use and building.
- Real estate and business organizations research.
- Tax law.