Corporate & Commercial Law
ESPINOSA.ESPINOSA NOTARY PUBLICS| ATTORNEYS AT LAW will provide complete corporate and commercial legal advice, supporting any business entity on every process it requires, starting from the incorporation of a new business entity, passing through its market positioning and consolidation stage, towards a possible restructure, reorganization and/or institutionalization.
Our firm will assist the client on every commercial and corporate transaction during all of its stages (pre closing, closing and post closing date), aiding during the negotiation process by preparing and analyzing any document to be executed; our client’s interests will be guide lined in order to secure a correct initiation and consolidation of our client’s business, highlighting:
- Business organizations internal affairs.
- Dispute resolutions between shareholders and partners.
- Corporate governance.
- Civil, commerce and land agreements, whether national or international.
- Setting up investment vehicles such as entrepreneur trusts, joint ventures, joint investments and strategic alliances.
- Foreign investment.
- Public-private associations.
- Industrial and intellectual property.
- Insurances and bails.
- Mexican Official Norms (NOM’s) compliance and Consumer Federal Advocate for the Protection of Consumers (PROFECO) affairs.
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Corporate Due Diligence.
- Mines law.
The fact that we stand ready to act as a de facto legal office for any company gives us competitive advantage in the market.